Effective Date: December 10, 2019
Classy in Hungary BT. operates the www.LocalGuideinHungary.com website and provides top tour guides and luxury services in Budapest, Hungary to travel agents from all over the world.
Our privacy practices may vary in the countries in which we operate to reflect local practices and legal requirements.
Information We Obtain
We obtain certain personal information in connection with the services we provide. The types of personal information we obtain include:
- contact information, such as name, email address and telephone number;
- online password and other log-in details;
- payment information, such as name, billing address and payment card details (including card number, expiration date and security code);
- booking information;
- information about travel plans, interests, preferences
- other personal information in content you provide to us on our websites, such as photos and videos, dates of birth, passport information, and personal information provided in response to surveys and contests, in comments to our blog posts, and in feedback.
You are not required to provide this information, but if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to offer you certain of our services and features of our websites.
From our tourist clients, we collect information such as written or video reviews and recommendations.
How We Use The Consumer Information We Obtain
We may use the consumer information we obtain to:
- Create and manage your profile and account;
- offer and provide products and services to you, such as hotel bookings and marketing materials;
- communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, surveys, events, programs, promotions and other offers;
- display content on our websites, such as our travel advisors’ accounts and profiles;
- respond to and communicate with you about your inquiries and requests, and provide information you request;
- process claims we receive in connection with our products and services;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; and performing accounting, auditing, billing reconciliation and collection activities and other internal functions);
- perform data analyses (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization of personal information);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
As required by applicable law, we use the personal information we obtain to comply with applicable legal requirements, carry out our contractual obligations and, as permitted by law, pursue our legitimate interests as described above (such as managing our website, performing data analyses, and operating, evaluating and improving our business). Otherwise, we obtain consent to process personal information. We may combine information we obtain about you (such as through our website or from third parties, analytics vendors or Preferred Suppliers) for the purposes described above. We also may use the information we obtain in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection or otherwise with your consent.
In addition, we use information collected online through cookies, web beacons and other automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our users’ visits to our websites and (ii) managing our business. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer our websites, identify users of our websites, and gather demographic information about our users. We use clickstream data to determine how much time users spend on web pages of our websites, how users navigate through our websites, and how we may tailor our websites to better meet the needs of our users.
Information We Share
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, (iii) for the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings, or otherwise for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights, or (iv) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
Your Rights and Choices
Other Online Services and Third-Party Features
For your convenience and information, our websites may contain links to other online services, and may include third-party features such as apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins. These online services and third-party features may operate independently of Classy in Hungary Bt. The privacy practices of these third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, is subject to their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review. We are not responsible for the content of any online services that are not affiliated with Classy in Hungary Bt, any use of those services, or the privacy practices of those services.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Retention of Personal Information
How To Contact Us
A cookie is a data file that a website sends to your browser, which then stores the cookie on the device that you are using to browse the website. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a better customer experience. The website can tailor its content to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
The following types of cookies are used on this website:
Managing Cookie Preferences
For use of strictly necessary cookies, we do not require consent. For use of the other types of cookies described above, however, we request your consent when you first use our website by displaying a banner. If you have removed cookies from your device or we have introduced new cookies on the website, this notification will be displayed again.
You can manage your cookies preferences by clicking the link below that corresponds to the browser you are currently using. In addition, you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. For convenience, we have provided links below to the cookie management instructions for popular web browsers:
In addition to the browser-based controls, you can manage third party cookies by visiting optout.aboutads.info/ and youronlinechoices.eu/
If you disable cookies some parts of our website may not operate fully.